Terms of Services
Thank you for visiting our website A.B PRINTONLINE. We are highly appreciated your suggestions and comments
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (the “User”, “You”, and “you”, customer”, “client) and Abprintonline.ae. A.B PRINT HOUSE LLC is the trading name of Abprintonline.ae (“ABPRINTONLINE”, “ABPRINTONLINE.AE”, “We”, “we” or “us”). A.B PRINT HOUSE LLC is registered in the UAE under commercial License No: 725225 in Dubai. You are showing your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement By accessing and using the Website. If you are agreeing to this Agreement, not as an individual, but on behalf of your company, then “User”, “you”, “customer” or “client” means your company, and you are binding your company to this Agreement. The content we provide Users with on abprintonline.ae (the “Website”) defines our tools and services (“Service” or “Services”).
You agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services by subscribing or using any of our services. You must not subscribe or use our services, if you do not want to be bound by the Terms
- Modification of terms
The right to change or modify the Agreement and or the terms and conditions, without any notice to you is reserved by AB Print Online. Your regular access or visit of this Website showing your acceptance of the updated or revised Agreement.
Please send us an email to email@example.com
- If you have any suggestions that can help us improve it
- If you have any comments or concerns regarding any other part of this site
- Any questions about this Agreement or on our Services
- If you have experienced any technical problems while using this Site
By registering for an AB Print Online account, the User agrees to keep the username and password confidential. When using this Site the User must obey all applicable laws.
Users who have lost their account login details, who no longer want to use their account, or who obtained their account via a third-party must promptly notify us.
We reserve the right to terminate the account, if an account has not been used in a period over 12 months. If the account was cancelled to protect the User’s privacy information due to a security breach by a third party, please contact us as it is possible to issue a new account.
It is assumed that if a User uses our Services or products, they have read and agree to our company’s Terms and Conditions.
The User must respect the intellectual property of others. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to halt our Services/Products and/or terminate the account of a user who breaches the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party.
A User is strictly not allowed to upload a content that is inappropriate, offensive, illegal, sexually explicit or violent in any manner. The accounts of a user, who is uploading above said material (inappropriate, offensive, sexually explicit or violent) will be terminated.
The User, shall not copy, reprint, store, transfer, quote or alter any published contents of our Service or Site, without our explicit permission. Users found violating copyright law will be held criminally responsible for their acts.
- Registered Procedures
The User guarantees that the information provided to the AB Print Online website is accurate and up-to-date. Falsifying or omitting contact information, such as a User’s name, address, and/or telephone number when registering with AB Print Online, is not permitted. Users are also not permitted to use disconnected or erroneous random numbers as a telephone number.
We will not be responsible for any delivery delays caused by wrong or incomplete contact or delivery information, which has been given by the User.
The User acknowledges and represents that he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Your Order will be handled and processed in a way that is specific to our company’s methods. Should the data not be print ready in any way, this may cause production delays, in turn causing delivery delays. We cannot be held responsible or liable for data that is not print ready.
The User will be sent notifications about the Service, product campaigns or other forms of direct mail to the email address registered in the account.
- User Obligations
The User shall not use our Services with a wrongful purpose or intent.
If our company suffers losses or damages due to the Users poorly prepared data, the User will need to compensate for such damages.
The User agrees to remunerate AB Print Online, its employees, agents and third party vendors, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney fees),or from any other loss or damage of whatever kind which may arise from the User’s unauthorized use of material obtained from the internet.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Prohibited uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses
- Payment Method & Prices
- Our prices are clearly mentioned in AED (Dirham). Payment can be made through credit card/debit card or bank transfer.
- All our prices are VAT inclusive
- Users are responsible to pay the total price of the order in Full (100%) while placing the order
All our products and services will be chargeable of VAT at a standard rate of 5%. All our prices are VAT inclusive. We would like to inform you that all orders placed on abprintonline.ae — whether through the website, by phone, email, or in person at the office — from 1 January 2018 will include VAT where VAT is applicable.
If you are a customer of AB Print Online, please take all the necessary steps to register for VAT. In case your business is already VAT registered please update all your VAT registration details to the AB customer care team
- Printing Product Guarantee,
- Most of the products are manually customized so we cannot offer 100% perfection. We do not offer any reprinting or refund
- We guarantee that our print products will not be defective in accordance with print industry standards. You may contact our Customer Support team and we will be happy to address any issues you may have with your job.
- In the unlikely event that a printed item does not meet the print industry quality standards, a refund may be given only at the sole discretion of AB Print Online.
- File storage and Responsibility
By using our site you are providing us with information, files, data (“your files”) that you submit through the Website. We do not claim any ownership of your files, you retain full ownership of your files. These Terms do not grant us rights to your files, except for the few rights required to run the Service. You give us permission that extends to trust third parties we use to provide the Services.
We do not hold or save your print data for long periods. Should you want to reprint an order with the same exact data from your previous order, please re-upload that file to our Website
AB Print Online will not be responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your files. We will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your files, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your files.
- Color Accuracy, Digital Proofs, Liability
AB Print Online will reproduce color from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible but cannot exactly match color and density. Because of inherent limitations with the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. By placing an order on AB Print Online.ae you agree to this limitation. We will try our best to match the density of each color, but we accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process. We are not liable for color matching or ink density on Digital (“electronic” or “soft”) proofs that you approve. Digital proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. Application of special coatings may effect and change the appearance of the printed colors. We are not liable for the final color appearance of a coated or laminated product.
AB Print Online does not print Sample (“color”, “printed” or “press”) proofs as standard. Should the User be concerned with how colors may come out on selected stocks, AB Print Online strongly suggest Users to order a printed Sample proof. It will add a little to the overall cost but will save from headaches down the line.
AB Print Online is not liable for errors in a final printed product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Color shifts due the conversion of RGB-to-CMYK or Pantone-to-CMYK or any other color mode to CMYK;
- Low resolution or inferior quality graphics and images;
- Artwork lacking bleed;
- Spelling, punctuation, typographical and grammatical errors;
- Damaged, corrupt or non-embedded fonts;
- Transparency or blending mode issues;
- Overprint issues;
- Duplicate orders submitted by the User (intentionally or accidentally);
- Uploading/submitting incorrect print files (non-finalized versions);
- Incorrect artwork orientation;
- Artwork files not created to our print specifications;
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, paper, quantity and finishings;
- Cutting or size variances (due to improperly sized data, data without trim marks, or different sized data)
Paper is a natural product, supplied from the mill in batches. As a consequence of this, there can be variations in weight and thickness from one batch to another. This can result in paper that is up to 10gsm heavier or lighter. Sometimes the whiteness of the paper may also vary.
We may also buy paper from different vendors at different times, again leading to small variations in our paper stock. It may also be the case that when we come to print an order, we find that the particular paper weight is not in stock. If you place an order for paper we are out of stock, we will inform you before the item goes to print.
- Incomplete deliveries or unclaimed orders
AB Print Online is a printing service with our own dedicated production facility. Our factory has limited space and is not a storage center for unclaimed or unwanted print orders. We have a thirty (30) day period where we will hold onto your undelivered orders until we can re-deliver your order(s) or until you can come to our Customer Lounge to complete your pickup.
Orders that exceed this 30 day period will be automatically canceled and any paid amount will be forfeited. No refund can be given for these orders regardless of why the order was abandoned or unclaimed. AB Print Online will not accept claims for reprints or (partial/full) refunds for orders that have been forfeited, including but not limited to the following situations:
- Customer does not answer or reply to our multiple contact and delivery attempts.
- Customer is consistently away / out of office / non-responsive / non-cooperative in wanting to receive the printed items.
- Customer is abroad / outside of the country for an extended period of time. Consequently not answering any of our contact requests.
- Customer has not collected their printed materials from our Customer Lounge
- Our web system sends multiple notifications by email and sms during the production process to give a realistic expectation of when your printed items will be ready.
If the AB Print Online team is unable to reach you to deliver your printed goods and has to discard your print items because the 30 day period runs out, AB Print Online will not be culpable or held liable. Should the customer need or want the printed items after they have been discarded, the customer will need to place a new order for said items, and pay the full print price.
- Exchange or Return of Goods
If we determine your job contains production errors and/or defects, we will return your job free of charge to you. All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of AB Print Online. Although these materials will not be sold or given to any other party, we reserve the right to display samples of your printed product at our Customer Lounge (”office”). Please note that your printed product or the images used for your printed product will not be used in any advertising without your prior written consent.
Certain circumstances are beyond our control and not covered by this guarantee, including and not limited to:
- Incorrect or invalid delivery addresses, multiple delivery attempt or other errors created by you.
- Damage to the products arising after having received the delivery.
- We reserve the right to have you return the complete original order before reprinting or refunding your order
AB Print Online is not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
- Circumstances beyond the control
AB Print Online shall not be held liable for experiencing delays in performance as a result of strikes, lockouts, riots, floods, severe weather, earthquakes, fires, casualty, acts of God, acts of public enemy, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, lack of transportation, government restrictions of priority, litigation, insurrection, war, inability to procure required materials and other acts of failures beyond our control. During the continuance of any such event the customer may by written notice to elect AB Print Online to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai and the parties agree that any legal actions, proceedings or disputes related to the use of the Website and this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
AB Print Online reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abusive, profane, harassing or otherwise offensive language — whether in person, over the phone or by correspondence. Any rude, harsh or explicit behavior of a client towards any AB Print Online Support member will lead to termination of services for the particular client or customer. Customers are expected to communicate to the support team in the best dignified manner and not use any form of inappropriate communication.
You agree that AB Print Online may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account, your access to the Service and/or block your future access to the Service. By way of example, but not by way of limitation, we may terminate your account if we determine you have violated this Agreement or other agreements or guidelines that may be associated with your use of the Service. Please note that it is policy of AB Print Online to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If AB Print Online takes any legal action against you as a result of your break of this Agreement, AB Print Online will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to AB Print Online.